Leading Remote Teams (2)
This webinar will focus on practical strategies and tips for people leading remote teams. We will invite participants to reflect on the potential risks of remote working and what is working well for them right now. We’ll explore small but powerful changes that will enable leaders to maximise the benefits of being ‘virtual’ and minimise the possible downsides. The workshop will include exploring some myths associated with virtual working, key skills to maximise the upsides of remote teams, building trust remotely, ensuring good communication and open dialogue, roles and goals, performance and feedback and action planning for a high performing remote team.
Things you need to know:
- By booking on to any of these workshops you will be giving permission for the event organiser to pass your email onto the trainer. This is to enable them to contact you with further course details, training links and questionnaires.
- Each participant will need your own computer (not ipad or phone) and audio facility (phone or VOIP), a camera is useful but not needed.
- By booking on to any of these workshops you have confirmed that you have accepted the terms of our privacy statement. The details you provided are managed in accordance with the Health Education England's (HEE's) Privacy Notice (full details can be found in: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/about/privacy-notice). We process all personal data in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy and HEE's data protection registration details, as held at the Information Commissioner's Office.
- As this is a virtual event please do not complete the dietary requirements.
Event Date: 2 July 2020 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Closing Date: Bookings closed
Category: National CPD Event
Lunch Available: No
Trainer: Claire Bradshaw
About the trainer:
- The trainer is Claire Bradshaw - https://www.clairembradshaw.co.uk/