Leading remote teams in a pandemic; fostering resilience (4)
This session is useful for leaders who would like to foster resilience and wellbeing in their team during this time of working remotely. It includes discussion of some key models as well as some practical input to help team leaders focus on building trust remotely, developing team ‘belonging’ and a sense of purpose and listening well.
Things you need to know:
- By booking on to any of these workshops you will be giving permission for the event organiser to pass your email onto the trainer. This is to enable them to contact you with further course details, training links and questionnaires.
- Each participant will need your own computer (not ipad or phone) and audio facility (phone or VOIP), a camera is useful but not needed.
- By booking on to any of these workshops you have confirmed that you have accepted the terms of our privacy statement. The details you provided are managed in accordance with the Health Education England's (HEE's) Privacy Notice (full details can be found in: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/about/privacy-notice). We process all personal data in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy and HEE's data protection registration details, as held at the Information Commissioner's Office.
- As this is a virtual event please do not complete the dietary requirements.
Event Date: 1 July 2020 10:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Closing Date: Bookings closed
Category: National CPD Event
Lunch Available: No
Trainer: Claire Bradshaw
About the trainer:
- The trainer is Claire Bradshaw - https://www.clairembradshaw.co.uk/
Location: MS teams