Looking after others: supporting colleagues 1-1 (3)
This session is useful for anyone offering support to others, whether they’re a colleague from another part of the organisation or within your own team, while working remotely. We’ll explore how to listen well even from a screen and offer a coaching approach to conversations while staying well ourselves. It would be helpful if you have attended the course Looking after yourself: personal resilience while working remotely In advance of attending this event.
Things you need to know:
- By booking on to any of these workshops you will be giving permission for the event organiser to pass your email onto the trainer. This is to enable them to contact you with further course details, training links and questionnaires.
- Each participant will need your own computer (not ipad or phone) and audio facility (phone or VOIP), a camera is useful but not needed.
- By booking on to any of these workshops you have confirmed that you have accepted the terms of our privacy statement. The details you provided are managed in accordance with the Health Education England's (HEE's) Privacy Notice (full details can be found in: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/about/privacy-notice). We process all personal data in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy and HEE's data protection registration details, as held at the Information Commissioner's Office.
- As this is a virtual event please do not complete the dietary requirements.
Event Date: 8 June 2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Closing Date: Bookings closed
Category: National CPD Event
Trainer: Claire Bradshaw
About the trainer:
- The trainer is Claire Bradshaw - https://www.clairembradshaw.co.uk/
Location: MS teams