Looking after yourself: personal resilience while working remotely (4)
This session is for anyone adjusting to working differently during the current situation and provides practical insights and tips to understand, build and maintain personal resilience. Content includes looking at change and wellbeing, mindfulness, thinking patterns, control and support networks. A workbook accompanies the session. This course is open to all NHS LKS staff.
Things you need to know:
- Each participant will need their own computer (not ipad or phone) and audio facility (phone or VOIP), a camera is useful but not needed.
- By booking onto this course you will be giving permission for the event organiser to pass your email onto the trainer. This is to enable them to contact you with further course details, training links and questionnaires.
- By booking on to this course you have confirmed that you have accepted the terms of our privacy statement. The details you provided are managed in accordance with the Health Education England's (HEE's) Privacy Notice (full details can be found in: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/about/privacy-notice). We process all personal data in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy and HEE's data protection registration details, as held at the Information Commissioner's Office.
- As this is a virtual event please do not complete the dietary requirements.
Event Date: 11 June 2020 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Closing Date: Bookings closed
Category: National CPD Event
Trainer: Claire Bradshaw
About the trainer:
- Information about the trainer - https://www.clairembradshaw.co.uk/