From April 2018 to March 2020 Health Education England (HEE) Library Knowledge Services (LKS) North produced monthly reports for our stakeholders. These reports stopped when the national HEE LKS team was formed.
The reports took it in turns to focus on the six impact objectives as outlined in the Knowledge for Healthcare Evaluation Framework. The impact objectives are
- Improved consistency and increased productivity and efficiency of Healthcare Library and Knowledge Services
- Enhanced quality of healthcare library and knowledge services
- Organisations are more effective in mobilising evidence and internally generated knowledge
- Patients, carers and the public are empowered to use information to make health and well-being choices
- Partnership working is the norm in delivering knowledge to healthcare
- Increased capability, confidence and capacity of library and knowledge services workforce
In addition we provided a yearly summary of training and development activity across the region and reports summarising the outputs from HEE awarded funding to LKS.