Cumbria and Lancashire
- Terms of Reference
- Role of the Panel
- Group Members
- Specific Responsibilities
- Passport to Partnership
Purpose: To provide leadership in planning and developing co-ordinated services across Cumbria and Lancashire in order to empower librarians to deliver responsive quality focused services for health and social care staff.
- Co-ordinate developments across Lancashire & Cumbria
- Identify and share good practice
- Market library services – raising the profile of library services
- Membership: Membership will be made up of NHS Library representatives from all geographical areas in Cumbria & Lancashire with a strategic and senior decision making role as well as representation from HCLU.
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust
- University Hospitals Morecambe Bay NHS Trust
- Calderstones Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- NW Ambulance Services NHS Trust (occasional attendance as required)
- Maintain an overview of national and other policies and frameworks
- Work with the health librarians across Cumbria and Lancashire in developing networks with stakeholders, customers and librarians
- Combine local and national requirements in a vision for health library services
- Develop quality standards and benchmarking
- Inform stakeholders
- Develop marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities for best practice and sharing of resources across Cumbria and Lancashire.
This agreement between all NHS Health Libraries and HE institutions in Cumbria and Lancashire enables all NHS and HE staff and students from the participating institutions to access the collective health resources of the area.
Page Last Updated 08/04/19