Creative facilitation is the use of tools, techniques and challenges to inspire and encourage creativity. By managing the creative process a facilitator frees others to shake up their patterns of thinking, generating stronger ideas and more innovative solutions to challenges .A practical and intensive digital workshop where participants learn what helps and hinders creativity and how to get the best ideas from their team. The training offers opportunities to practice the skills learned, ensuring the course content feels totally relevant to their work.
It is particularly suitable for those with a responsibility or desire to get more ideas from a team and it is recommended that you attend one of the Critical Thinking sessions prior to this course.
- Develop an understanding of the principles of creative thinking and what helps
- and hinders the process.
- Consider the skills of a strong remote facilitator and learn how to maintain energy and interest and lead a session.
- Build confidence in their own creativity and their ability to lead creative sessions.
- Learn ways to quickly develop ideas within a session.
- Consider how to maintain momentum and support post-session
- By booking on to this course you have confirmed that you have accepted the terms of our privacy statement. The details you provided are managed in accordance with the Health Education England's (HEE's) Privacy Notice (full details can be found in: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/about/privacy-notice). We process all personal data in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy and HEE's data protection registration details, as held at the Information Commissioner's Office.
Linda and Alex from Leading Ideas who have worked with a range of clients including Libraries Taskforce, British Council, BBC and Channel 4
Event Date: 16 October 2020 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Closing Date: Bookings closed
Category: National CPD Event
Trainer: Leading Ideas