Virtual Health Literacy Trainers Event
As a much-valued trainer in Health Literacy awareness, you are invited to attend the “Health Literacy Tools for Trainers” virtual launch event. This event will be held via webex in two parts you will need to attend both parts.
- Part 1 - 10:30-12:30
- Includes introduction to new 1-hour session accredited by Royal Society for Public Health and how to use it
- Refresh on health literacy
- Part 2 - 14:00-15:30
- Introduction to community of practice, resources and 15-minute health literacy awareness introduction
- Accreditation arrangements
- Twitter-based discussion on spreading health literacy
Prior to the day, please complete the new 35-minute health literacy e-learning https://www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes/health-literacy/
During the virtual event, you will:
- Interact with the latest tools for promoting awareness, including the new e-learning and mini face-to-face resources - with a session on delivering new 1-hour health literacy awareness training accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health.
- Hear about the new accreditation arrangements for awareness training
- Join the community of practice for sharing ideas, best practice and resources
- Network with other trainers
- Learn about the latest thinking in Health Literacy
This invitation is for people who completed the “train the trainer” training on health literacy awareness. Some of you will be working in NHS library and knowledge services across England; some of you will be part of the wider public health workforce in the Midlands and the East of England.
By booking on to this course you have confirmed that you have accepted the terms of our privacy statement. The details you provided are managed in accordance with the Health Education England's (HEE's) Privacy Notice (full details can be found in: https://www.hee.nhs.uk/about/privacy-notice). We process all personal data in accordance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) policy and HEE's data protection registration details, as held at the Information Commissioner's Office.
As this is a virtual event please do not complete the dietary section.
Event Date: 30 April 2020 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Closing Date: Bookings closed
Category: National CPD Event
Lunch Available: No
Trainer: Ruth Carlyle