Building resilience during a period of change
Event Date: 17 February 2022 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Over the last few years we have all been dealing with the challenges that come with rapidly changing workplaces. Deborah Dalley will be leading this workshop and exploring practical ways to support ourselves during times of uncertainty and change.
Deborah is an independent coach, facilitator and trainer, with a genuine enthusiasm for helping people to explore ways to deal with situations that they are finding difficult or challenging.
During this workshop delegates will explore:
- What emotional resilience means.
- How to identify signs of stress in ourselves and develop a range of coping mechanisms to deal with it.
- Ways to develop our resilience to deal successfully with an uncertain environment.
- What is emotional resilience?
- Stress management
- identifying the things that cause stress
- recognising how stress manifests itself
- developing strategies for managing day to day stress effectively
- Charney’s keys to resilience
- optimism – vs – pessimism
- developing cognitive flexibility
- exploring our sense of purpose
- finding resilient role models
- facing our fears
- learning and challenge
- looking after our physical wellbeing
- establishing and nurturing a supportive network
To book your place at this event please click here.