As you will know the HCLU team are transferring to direct employment by Health Education England from Wednesday 1st May 2019. This has resulted in a number of changes.
- The Wigan office will be closing at 17.00 on Tuesday 30th April 2019.
- Our correspondence address will be: Health Care Libraries Unit North, 3rd Floor, 3 Piccadilly Place, Manchester, M1 3BN
- David Stewart and Linda Ferguson will be based at HEE’s Liverpool office: Health Care Libraries Unit North, 1st Floor, Regatta Place, Brunswick Business Park, Summers Road, Liverpool, L3 4BL
- Sadly, Sharron Cox will be leaving for a secondment on 30 April 2019 so we will be without an Office Manager until we can recruit some temporary cover.
- LKS Development Managers: Dominic Gilroy, Joanne Naughton and Gil Young will continue to be based at HEE’s offices in Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester respectively.
- Email addresses will remain as they are.
- Mobile phone numbers will also remain as they are (though for David and Linda we are waiting for final confirmation that this is the case!)
- Finance queries: please send to David or Linda.
- CPD queries: please send to Gil.
Please bear with us as we go through these changes. We hope to retain “business as usual” as far as possible and we will keep you up to date with any further changes.
With best wishes,
Director of Health Library and Knowledge Services North
M: 0774 702 1368