The E-Resources group is a virtual peer-support group which facilitates the use of electronic resources across the North West. Membership of the group and e-mail list is open to any LIHNN member with an interest in electronic resources. Occasional meetings will be arranged as the need arises.
The chair of the group is Tim Jacobs
The purpose of this group is to:
- share ideas and best practice related to electronic resources
- promote the use of electronic resources in the North West
- maintain resources for the promotion, use and assistance of managing electronic resources
The purpose of this group is not to:
- make consortia purchasing decisions
A list of current members can be obtained by going to the Mailing List and entering your username and password (you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page). If you are not a member of the list then please contact Tim Jacobs for further information.
- E-Book Matrix
- ‘E-books – are we ready yet? A LIHNN and Yorkshire and the Humber study day looking at issues and potential solutions around library provision of e-books’ (4 June 2015)
If you are not a member of the list then please contact Tim Jacobs for further information.