- Membership of the Group is open to GM Health Library managers, and representatives from GM HE institutions. When a manager is unable to attend a meeting, a designated representative from the service may attend in their stead. A representative from HCLU will normally attend meetings.
- The Group will meet four times a year, although one of these meetings will normally take the form of a study day.
- The Vice-Chair will be elected bi-annually. After serving as Vice Chair the post-holder will then normally succeed to the role of Chair for a further two years. The Vice Chair’s responsibilities shall include taking the minutes.
- A web editor will be elected bi-annually. The postholder will be responsible for posting all public GM authored documents on the Lihnn website.
- The Group Chair will act as the public contact for the Group.
- The Group Chair will schedule meetings for the next calendar year as soon as possible after the last scheduled meeting of the previous calendar year.
To provide leadership and a focus for planning and developing co-ordinated library services to the GM health commuinty.
Chair: Steve Glover, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
Members of the group include staff from health-related library and information services based in the following organisations:
|February 2019 Agenda|
|October 2018 Minutes|
|June 2018 Minutes - June 2018 Agenda|
|February 2018 Minutes - February 2018 Agenda|
|October 2017 Minutes|
|June 2017 Minutes|
|January 2017 Minutes|
|June 2016 Minutes|
|February 2016 Minutes|
|June 2015 Minutes|
|October 2014 Minutes|
|May 2014 Minutes|
|February 2014 Minutes|
|January 2013 Minutes|
|September 2012 Minutes|
|June 2012 Minutes|
The Greater Manchester eBooks Blog can be found at: http://www.lihnnhs.info/GMebooks/
|GMeBook Spreadsheet 04/04/19|
Page Last Updated 04/04/19